Sunday, September 27, 2026

We Are Legion (We are Bob) by Dennis Taylor: A One-Minute Book Review

If you like science fiction, I can't recommend this enough, especially the audiobook.

I am about to finish the 5th book and purchase the 6th. The serial story is supposed to end with the 7th book, which is currently being written, although the author has said that standalone books might be released in the future.


The books have a bunch of nerdy references used for humor, especially references to Star Trek.

Audible is very good at offering free trials because they want you to subscribe to their service. I've taken advantage of this for years. I'll get a free trial for one to three months, occasionally pay for a month, and then cancel the service. A few months will go by, and then Audible will offer me another free trial.  

Amazon Prime will do the same thing, usually offering a free trial ranging from a week to a month. I found out that if I don't accept their one-week offer, they will eventually offer me a free month. It helps that I am a regular Amazon customer because they only make the offers during a purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Legion (We are Bob) by Dennis Taylor: A One-Minute Book Review

If you like science fiction, I can't recommend this enough, especially the audiobook. I am about to finish the 5th book and purchase the...